| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Izuhara in April is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 209.9mm (8.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Izuhara April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Izuhara, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Izuhara: