| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Izuhara in December is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 54.7mm (2.2in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Izuhara December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Izuhara, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Izuhara: