| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Izuhara in January is cool at 4.7 °C (40.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 75.5mm (3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Izuhara January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Izuhara, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Izuhara: